Silence...

I know, I've been a bit silent after my last post, when I was full of bravado about my next Ironman. Can I just say my plea for people to train with was greeted with, well, not much interest. So, what's a girl to do?

Here's what. Up the stakes... who wants to race with me? There's only 400 or so places left so get in quick...

Talk about a way to guarantee some more silence...

In other news, I've officially started my campaign. The key till the end of the year is consistency. Don't worry about what to do, just do it. Run, ride, swim, whatever. Six training sessions a week minimum.

So, since my last post I've been sick for a week, completed the BlackHeart Sprint adventure race at Karana Downs (lots of fun), started swimming after a l-o-n-g hiatus and dusted off the mag trainer for some bike sessions in front of the TV.

Bring it on I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment