parkrun and parks

Today I ran the new Chermside parkrun at 7th Brigade Park.

Plus another 34ks, and another 12 parks.

My tour of Northside Brisbane included
  • Burringba Park
  • Chermside Hills Reserve
  • Downey Park
  • Grange Forest Park
  • Hickey Park
  • John Goss Reserve
  • Marchant Park
  • Milne Hill Reserve
  • Oxenham Park
  • Raven Street Reserve
  • Sparkes Hill Reserve
  • and last (but not least) Teralba Park


In three weeks time I'll be standing in another park. Tulkaba Park, in - where else - Teralba, NSW.

The start of the Great North Walk 100s.

So, I thought passing through Teralba Park on my biggest training weekend deserved a selfie and its own blog post.



1 comment:

  1. Nice Info! If the car has become totally useless the the smart decision is to sell it at the Car removal and earn some amount money on it. Thanks for that information keep sharing more!!!!
    Northside Car Brisbane

    ReplyDelete