I know it's not a fashion parade. KKB reminded me of this tonight.
Last year I had picked my outfit for both my Ironman races months in advance. This year, I'm packing my suitcase and I still haven't decided.
On the left... my old faithful from last year's races.
- It's comfy, stylish.
- It's well tested (two Ironmans last year).
- But I'm doing the same race. My photos will look the same from last year!
On the right.... a new contender.
- It's equally comfy and stylish.
- Not quite as well tested (some rides and a short-ish run).
- My photos will look different... but I usually prefer to race in a plain kit. What if I regret wearing a specific brand in years to come?
I don't think I'd regret wearing Amy Gillett kit. But I'm still torn.