Four songs from my iPod that just plain kick arse

So I went with the embarrassing ones first, and I've indulged in the five songs that are meaningful to me.

Now it's time for the good stuff.*

If these songs don't get you through the Hardcore 100, I don't know what will.

The right time - Hoodoo Gurus

Don't think about it. Just do it. Do it now.

Cos the right time's now.



Steer - Missy Higgins

Savour the moment. Take control. In training, in racing, in life.

Yeah.




All my life - Foo Fighters

Is there any other song that better sums up the yearning, the striving, the neverending battle for perfection that is one Ironman after another?

Nope. I didn't think so.



Sweet disposition - Temper Trap

Well, particularly for the Hardcore 100, which has a warning on the introduction that once you start this workout, you can not stop till it's over...

That and an the endless array of emotions. "A dream, a laugh, a kiss, a cry, our rights, our wrongs, a moment of love."

What more could you want?




What songs get you going?

* I still can not, and will not, guarantee that you'll think my taste in music is any better than you did three days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment